All I Want For Christmas is Clearer, Brighter Skin!
It’s the festive season! But let’s face it, the last thing you want is for your oily face to shine brighter than the Christmas tree. I’m sure you don’t want to have dull, flaky complexion either. So how do we achieve that foundation-free, dewy, radiant glow that is always red carpet-ready?
Well, look no further! Here is a simple festive skincare checklist we have compiled for you, just
follow these tips to achieve gorgeous, glowing skin
- For every alcoholic beverage you consume, match it with a glass of water.
- Before your morning cup of coffee, drink a glass of warm lemon water. (It helps to cleanse the liver and gives you a great boost of vitamin C to start the day)
- Say no to Christmas desserts like log cakes and Christmas puddings. Sugar is damaging for your skin as it breaks down collagen fibers and causes the development of wrinkles. (You don’t have to swear off sugar, its Christmas after all, just practice moderation!)
- No matter how late your party ends, always remove your makeup before heading to bed! You don’t want your products to clog up your pores and cause a breakout afterwards.
- We know that it’s the monsoon season, but always slather on your SPF before heading out.Your skin will thank you for it!
- To brighten up your complexion, do a regular facial scrub/exfoliation a couple of times a week leading up to your big party!
- You are what you eat, your diet plays a major role in maintaining a healthy skin. Foods that are very good for your skin include blueberries, green vegetables (spinach, broccoli, kale), salmon, avocados and olive oil.
- Have 7-8 hours of uninterrupted beauty sleep every night! Sleep deprivation may cause premature ageing skin and a lot host of other pigmentation problems and skin issues.
- Revitalize your tired, puffy eyes with metal spoons left overnight in the fridge.
- Seek your skincare specialist Shakura, see a clearer & brighter skin in just 120 minutes!